THE NEW NORMAL IN CARING FOR YOU
After thoroughly reviewing the safety guidelines released by New York State we have worked extremely hard to make our environment a safe space. It is our desire to uphold the safety, sanitation, and wellness of both our employees and our guests. With that being said, we wanted to give you information about our in-depth sanitation procedures before, during, and after each appointment as well as new protocols for you.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Arriving at the salon – Please call us to let us know you’ve arrived (you may wait on the lawn, lawn chairs provided or in your car), you’re provider will come out to the parking lot to greet, check you in and take your temperature. Anyone with a fever above 100.4 will be asked to re-schedule.
- Please sanitize your hands at our hand sanitizing station upon arrival. You will be asked to fill out a brief form regarding travel and potential COvid 19 exposure.
- Please come alone to your appointment. No additional people will be allowed into the building due to the 50% capacity limitation.
- Masks – It is mandated by the NYS Department of Public Health and Governor Cuomo that you wear a mask for the duration of your appointment and the entire time you are in our building.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside for a limited time.
- We have paused our beverage and magazine service at this time.
- Please limit what you bring to the salon, i.e. keys, form of payment, and phone only if necessary.
- Cancellations – With the restrictions placed on our business and the demand for appointments, we ask that if you cannot make your appointment you give a 48-hour notice.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Social Distancing – We are splitting our service providers into shifts, thereby reducing the number of people in the building by a minimum of 50%. Service providers will be working at every other station, leaving an empty station open to keep a safe distance.
- All product testers have been removed from the retail area. (If you would like a sample, please inquire with an employee)
- All card readers will be cleaned and disinfected between each use.
- At the end of each service, we are disinfecting all touchable surfaces, our bathrooms are disinfected 3 times daily with a visible checklist that is marked throughout the day by the cleaner.
- Masks – All of our staff will be required to wear masks. We are wearing eye protection while working on you.
- We have installed sneeze guards at our front desk, nail stations, and skin treatment rooms for further protection.
- Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes – We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
- A COVID questionnaire re; exposure, symptoms and travel will need to be completed and signed upon arrival.
- We have installed Hepa filters in our HVAC system and have 25 foot ceilings optimal for air circulation.
- During the COVID-19 closure, each of our stylists have become Barbicide COVID-certified. Prior to each appointment our technicians will be sanitizing their tools, and station with Barbicide and a 60% alcohol-based cleaner, for your safety.
- We will be washing our hands and using hand sanitizer between each client.
- Door handles, restrooms, and high-traffic countertop surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Capes and hair towels will continue to be washed between each guest per our regular sanitation procedures.
- We have removed all unnecessary bedding from our treatment rooms and have eliminated eye compresses but we are still offering a warm towel on the feet to begin your massage. Masks are required face up but your mask may come off face down and you are protected with a towel nestled in the face cradle.
We are now offering outdoor services ,weather permitting and provider participating. House calls may be arranged, inquire with a manager.