Keeping you and our team safe (updated 9/29/21)
We at Marlene Weber Salon and Day Spa have committed to the following procedures in order to keep you our valued guest, and our team safe.
- Please wear a mask at all times while in our building (unless you are having a facial or facial waxing ) regardless of vaccination status due to the Delta variant.
- When you arrive, you may walk in without calling from the parking lot, just come at the time of your appointment ,no sooner, no later.
- We ask you to sanitize your hands before heading to your service.
- Please remember to reschedule your next appointment before you leave as we begin to open up, ideal appointment times may not be available by phone.
- All gratuities are appreciated ,especially in these times, and must be made in cash or check to the provider as we no longer accept tips on credit cards.
- Lastly our 24 hour cancellation policy is once again in effect, our staff depend on their income and no shows cannot be replaced, once a guest no shows, that appointment time and potential income is lost.
- Please call 24 hours in advance in the event you must cancel to avoid being charged for the service. We realize emergencies happen, in the event you become sick the day of your appointment or have an emergency, give us as much notice as possible and we will waive the cancellation fee for first time no shows.
- We are disinfecting all surfaces, equipment and furniture before and after every guest.
- We are wearing masks and eyewear for our mutual protection.
- If we are sick or symptomatic, we are staying home.
- We are taking the spread of Covid 19 and the Delta variant seriously.
- We are getting tested and vaccinated for Covid 19 regularly.
Thank you for your past and continued support of Marlene Weber Salon and Day Spa.